Saturday, May 23, 2009

E-Speak - Flowbee No Mo'

April 21st, 2009

Someone talked some sense into my parents as they decided against another mullet cut and we all went to a hair professional. I don't know what a hair professional is, but they told me I could ride an animal there and would get a treat. I'm a sucker for a treat.

It didn't start out well as Dada doesn't seem too sure in this picture and he is the only one who can see what is going on behind me in Mulletville.
















I do not fear because I have his toothbrush, but seriously lady, this is not a party, less chit-chat and more chip-chop.
















Mommy? Please help.
















Despite the off-camera balloon held in my hand, you are not my friend. Don't call. Don't write. You have killed my innocence.






















I brushed my teeth on the way home and played with my balloon and realized you can't stop my sexy. Bam! Balloon pose.






















Bla-Dow! Ferocious animal pose!
















Ba-Chang-Chang! Return to Innocence pose!






















Peace,
E

5 comments:

Grammy said...

What a sad, stressed, and scared looking little girl! Shame on you! Do you really think it was worth it? To me the bangs don't even look like they were cut!! I say if mommy and daddy can keep their hair long why not Emmy?!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm...you're a Debbie Downer.

Grammy said...

I think I sound more like a loving grandmother who loves her grandchild and does not want her to be sad or unhappy like the pictures clearly showed. And if you can look at those pictures and not see unhappiness in Emmy's face, then you sound pretty calloused/hard to me. And furthermore, Anonymous, you sound like a COWARD!!

Anonymous said...

Worrying needlessly makes Emmy cry.

Grammy said...

Case Closed, Anonymous, I learned a long time ago that I could/would never get the last word in with you or win any debate or argument...don't see that things have changed, so ...I say, live and learn... some of us just live....