Tuesday, February 24, 2009

E Speak - You Stinky

My dada is always pretending he smells something when my socks are off and I try and stick my foot up his nose. I really enjoy sticking my feet in his face, he makes strange sounds and faces and nearly passes out. He is proud of me. He says my feet smell "like ham that has been left out in a warm and humid climate for a couple weeks, like I've been hiding an unshowered old man in my shoes, like a possum meatball found floating in a murky gutter, like a Limburger covered raw oyster on a summer rooftop." It's cool. I toot on him a lot.

Is anyone else out there completely, stop dead in your tracks, jaw-dropping fascinated, drool-inducing comatose by the new Crystal Light commercial? The one with the Estelle "Star" song and ladies spinning while their clothes turn into Crystal Light. Guilty! I'd bathe in it if I could!

Later,
E

No comments: