Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Pu vs. Christmas Poo

I had a brilliant idea on Christmas. A comparison of Christmas poos.

Pu #1 - Mr. Puddy, our cat, (aka Niles Humpty, The Pu, Snarkles, Fur Biscuit, etc.) maybe with a red hat on.

Poo #2 - A lovely morsel laid by the E-Bear on Christmas morning, it lay like a Hershey's kiss made of slightly lumpy, caramel cake dough. A solid base, gently sloping up to a fine point, just off the fudge machine. It fit right in the palm of your hand.

One I would have called Mr. Stanky and the other Mr. Skanky. Can you guess which? (Mr. Puddy has horrendous breathe if that helps.) But my lovely wife said "No poop photos please."

So you are left to only imagine the quality and form of that morsel. But does wanting to share an image of my daughter's wonderfully formed poo, a bad thing? I'm a proud parent and there are things she has done that I am more proud of, but why not love the poo? Certainly, there are things I could have done with the poo that would have been even less appealing than a picture. Do you want me to describe them? Do you want to know how I loved that poo so much that it sits on my desk encased in plexi with a certificate of authenticity? Do you want to know how I seasoned the Christmas cookies with a pinch? I thought not.

No comments: