Thursday, January 22, 2009

E Speak - Doofus Redux

January 17, 2009

Hello my loyal readers. Well here we are again. Mama "Flowbee" and Dada "Supercuts" have butchered my lovely locks, AGAIN. Sure it might be annoying to be blinking all the time because my hair gets in my eyes, especially if I knew what annoying meant and what blinking was. But do you have to home remedy it every time? There are professionals out there! And they can't be any worse than the doctor's office, can they?

I don't have the worst parents in the world. They do feed me, change me and comfort me after they let me run into things. So let me say that in the right light, it almost looks like a stylish shag cut.















Unfortunately in the wrong light...





















HOLY S#*T!!! I HAVE A MULLET!!! A glazy-eyed, buck-toothed, call me Enos MULLET!!! All I am going to hear from now on is, "You sure is a purdy baby." From people I don't want to share a corn dog with.

With Anger,
E

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I will pay for her a professional next hair cut (which probably won't be too soon!).

danza said...

I'll chip in on that professional hair cut.