Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Storm 2009

Starting Tuesday we had snow, freezing rain, and then more snow. I shoveled the walk and driveway behind the car on Tuesday evening. Perfectly passable. I again went out Thursday morning to see what it would take to unleash the car and found that the City of Cincinnati had placed a two-foot wall of ice between the road and our driveway. What a bunch of jackholes. Maybe it helped other motor transporters, but it was pure ass pain on our side. Then, our neighbors, the fancy house ones, had their driveway plowed by a truck, but since it is a car and a half wide, they also created a two foot wall of snow next to the driver's door of our car as our driveways snuggly nestle one another at the street end. There was nothing left to do, except shovel snow from our yard onto the car and simply call it hopeless.

Yes, jackholes is a new word. I took the ass out of two words and put them together. Call it a double anal overlap. That sounds like you put mudflaps on your pooper to prevent splashing nearby innocents. I imagine it would probably add some verbrato to your emissions as well. I feel I am well into unpleasant content so I will stop.

No comments: