Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Children's Museum

Sept 13th, 2008

Here is a trip we took to the Children's Museum in Cincinnati. E enjoyed the water features, but had to wear a "community raincoat" that smelled like musty sea turtles. It wasn't like we picked the bad one, they all smelled. All smelled like musty sea turtles.















There are several activity areas in the museum and E enjoyed the plastic, steerable, immovable objects. I hope for great things for The Biscuit (nickname, one of dozens), but from this picture I can only get Lawn Care Professional.




















Or maybe a golf cart driving instructor. Lastly, I don't know how or why, but I feel like she is "Sweatin' to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons in this shot.















I don't know what Richard is up to these days, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was teaching an early morning aerobics class to sea turtles wearing raincoats at the Cincinnati Children's Museum.

No comments: