Monday, December 8, 2008

E Speak: T-Day #2

Saturday Nov 29th, 2008 (Oh yea, I can do dates.)

We had another Thanksgiving. This time with Dada's (Lloyd) side. This time in MY HOUSE! Again, people eating and looking at me. But this time there was a different one, Harrison, my cousin. He is like a less-nimble, less-furry version of Mr. Puddy. Mr. Puddy is the cat. Mr. Puddy is sometimes entertaining, but far from useful. Mr Puddy can manage to get off the floor by himself. I can't say the same for Harrison, currently.














We all sat down at the table and since he can't move as well, just stared at his Dada (Matt, younger brother of my Dada) wondering "What in the hell do I hear breathing behind me?"















It is I. The Smoochie Monster.














"Dada spin me around for a look at this thing," he said. "Holy Jesus! It's huge. But I like it."














He then tried to get fresh with me. Warning: Mature content.














You can't out smoochie THE SMOOCHIE MONSTER! He seemed a little alarmed by my confidence and assertiveness.















He then tried to impress me by being held vertically. Unfortunately, been there, done that.














Anything else kiddo? Then he did the best penguin impression I have ever seen. I went for the high five, but he held character. A man of principle. Very noble. Knightly even.















Then he said, "Try and get this face out of your mind."















I am thankful for your intensity, Harrison and for Nana, Pop, Unkie Matt and Auntie Danza for visiting.

Until we meet again,
E

No comments: