Friday, December 19, 2008

College Prep

December 3, 2008

I think going to college is important. So important, I went three times. I have decided to put Emmy on the college track. I haven't hired a tutor. I haven't applied early bird to Berkeley. I do not recite the periodic table to her. No. I have begun teaching her the survival skills needed to get to her future diploma.

Step one: Order a pizza.
Step two: Practice rolling your own with a pepperoni.




















Step three: Realize practice has made you hungry and enjoy pizza while watching TV. Skipping the utensils, plates and general decorum.















Step four: Bet your friend you can finish all the pepperoni.















Step five: Lay around waiting for the boot and rally, wishing mid-terms weren't tomorrow.

No comments: